To reach me via email

If you wish to reach me: lastchancerunner@gmail.com

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Foggy 70

A tule fog like curtain sopped the South Bay. I peered out over my morning coffee and thought to myself, "I'll wait until the Sun comes out before I run." It just wasn't that appetizing to out in cold. But in the end, I went through the motions of getting ready go go out anyway. In the end I was out by 9 AM and running.

Tule Fog be damned!

I ran the neighborhood and the local college super loop until I had jogged 70 minutes.

It was a good run. My legs didn't hurt but then I didn't push at any time during the workout.

Danny is in the glide path for his annual cruise so I won't see him until after the 15th. Would like to run with Jake but I am in high school sports detox and that's mostly what he talks about. I just need time away from all that.

No comments: