To reach me via email

If you wish to reach me: lastchancerunner@gmail.com

Friday, November 25, 2011

The day after

I decided last night, as I stuffed myself with Turkey, that instead of running Saturday, I would run off some of the mass calories I accumulated the day after (which is today...Friday).  I dressed to the nines which turned out to be overdressed and ran an easy 53 minutes with a trip over to De Anza thrown in the mix. It was in the low 50's and overcast when I started out but the sun came out about half way through the run.

The track was pretty much empty except for one gal who was jogging the inside lane and running the stadium steps. The only other creatures wandering around were the usual flock of geese. They seem to have no awareness of track courtesy as they made it plain that they own and occupy the inside lane and the grass football field.

Adult

No comments: