To reach me via email

If you wish to reach me: lastchancerunner@gmail.com

Thursday, November 17, 2011

First Illness: A trip south

Last evening things started to go south. It's funny, when you are healthy for a good long time, you can't imagine being ill. Now something swooped down and has a grip on my digestive tract. No appetite. Need to stay close to the house. Cancelled my run and just as a precaution, my Sunday workout. I'll take it day to day until I feel right again and I am my normal ravenous.

Could be a mild case of the stomach flu or it to could be a touch of food poisoning. No above normal temperature. But I felt pretty lousy last night.

My rule about illness is don't try to train through it. Your body is sending you a message.

Hopefully back in the saddle next week.

No comments: