To reach me via email

If you wish to reach me: lastchancerunner@gmail.com

Saturday, September 01, 2012

Thursday and Saturday

I ran 70 minutes on Thursday morning with Danny and a still injured Tom (on his bike). On Saturday, I did another 67 minutes mostly running with Walt and later Danielle. Both runs were primarily over at WVC (b-o-r-i-n-g). The club was doing tennis court loops. I stayed away as usual even though Mike Krey, one of our club members was trying to tell me (between gasps) how much fun the workout was. My right foot was taped and I had the compression sleeve on my left calf. The sleeve was strictly for caution's sake because I felt a slight tightness warming up around the neighborhood. My knee felt slightly tweeked but it loosened up as I ran. Finally took some ibuprofen when I got home. Was really creaky.

No comments: