To reach me via email

If you wish to reach me: lastchancerunner@gmail.com

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Foggy run

Vince, Tom and I on a foggy clingingly cold morning. We ran 60 minutes even though Tom came up a bit short with a calf pull. Hopefully it's nothing but then what's not nothing at our age?  Tom broke into a walk immediately which was smart. Been there. Done that. Four times in 2008 and again in early 2012. Deep tissue on my legs ever since.  Our little buddy missed again. He elected to go to the fat (gaining) farm with his wife for Valentine's week. It's called Reno. She gambles and he sits in the spa and relaxes. Both gain five pounds.

Hmmmmm...

Actually that sounds pretty nice except for the Reno part. Seems to me that there's got to be a spa and weight gaining place a great deal closer than Reno.

No comments: