To reach me via email

If you wish to reach me: lastchancerunner@gmail.com

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

The Day after the Titanic Sank.

I ran 4 miles easy in the morning (HRM at 130). Another 5 at lunch (HRM 130-140). No ill effects from Sunday. Not even a bruised ego. The day was mostly overcast and in the low 60's so the weather was ideal. I just enjoyed running and thought about what it will be like to be not working again.

We are close to making an offer to the VP of HR so that my "100 days" can end.
This is the last time I will go back in 5 days a week and do this sort of job. 2-3 days a week is fine but I no longer have a a desire to go into long relief. The bureaucracy of being in a public company makes it all not worth it.

I weighed myself. 141-142 pounds so despite my fears that Iput on a bunch of weight, I was actually in shouting distance of 140 pounds. I will try to get back int the 135-140 pound range gradually over the next 1-2 months. I will more than likely run more days a week in the Ed Whitlock style. Slow and easy.

9 miles total

No comments: