To reach me via email

If you wish to reach me: lastchancerunner@gmail.com

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Double 5

I ran 5 miles twice yesterday. Once in the morning before work and again in the late afternoon after work. The sun was out and the afternoon temp was in the 70's. Just found out that it is Jim (Howe) myself and Bob Schmidt for the 60 plus team at Zippy's. Joe is off running London (Marathon) and Dick can't make it. So a 19 minute guy, a 20 minute guy and a guy (me) who has absolutley no idea which runner will show up. Based on last Saturday I will be in the 21's. Based on two weeks before that I would be in the 20's. Not a very daunting team. Dick and Joe would have added depth. Maybe Neal will show up from Reno. He is usually under 20. No indication yet. He is always a surprise.

It will be good to get back to Wednesday intervals after this race. I am feeling very disconnected (again) from running hard and Wednesday's get me back there.

No comments: