To reach me via email

If you wish to reach me: lastchancerunner@gmail.com

Saturday, August 19, 2006

AT Run

Friday I ran an easy 4 miles.

Saturday I went over to the club handicap run (3.06 miles) in the morning, warmed up for several miles and then proceeded to run a 20:41 AT run (85-90%) which was 46 seconds better than last year's effort. This run shocked me because I didn't expect to run anywhere around this time. Actually I ran 2 seconds faster then the official time because I didn't get off the start line for 2 seconds. So actually my running time was 20:39. This was my fastest AT effort in 5-6 years.

Where did this come from?

25-30 mpw and once to twice a week 100's?

I celebrated by warming down for another mile, had coffee and eggs at the Collins' house with everyone else who ran or helped to put on the annual event.

No comments: