To reach me via email

If you wish to reach me: lastchancerunner@gmail.com

Monday, August 28, 2006

Back to School Run

I ran 8 miles this morning. It was cool and overcast so no complaint there. The traffic on Bubb-McClellan hub was backed way up. The schools are sequentially opening now that summer vacation is over and the first few weeks is generally bad. Once I crossed McClellan I was pretty much home free on my trail.

My legs didn't feel to badly after Saturday's workout but I spent most of the run thinking about whether I should be doing any intervals at all. You can see I am really sick and don't know what to do ;-0. The great AT run a week ago Saturday came from not doing speedwork. My runs were starting to feel very good again and the question (to myself) is whether I want to risk this. I think it works like this.

I get beat up.

I bonk (triathlete word)

I run easy

I feel good

I start adding in speedwork

I get beat up

I bonk.......

That sub 20 minute 3 mile AT run is out there waiting for me. Why not go seek it now.

No comments: