To reach me via email

If you wish to reach me: lastchancerunner@gmail.com

Saturday, August 26, 2006

Date Pace- Goal Pace

Got up in the AM early and hauled my butt over to the club workout. JimH showed up to run Farwell. D&M were there too. D looked a bit leaner but still not running.

After a 3.5 mile warmup I went to the track with Dimitri and ran a Bowerman type workout.

6 x 400 in about 95 (date pace) with a full 400 jog and then 4 x 200 in 44 (goal) with a 200 jog. Then we ran 3 x 100 in 19-18-18 with a 300 meter jog between. Not sure the last part was needed. My legs were tired and these are best done on fresher legs. Walked a lap afterwards.

Maybe 8 miles total.

Afterwards at breakfast Walt showed up and looked flushed. Given his heart problems, we think he was having an attack of agina. Damn age is a bitch. The attack passed and he had his high fat breakfast. Well, the guy has guts.

No comments: