To reach me via email

If you wish to reach me: lastchancerunner@gmail.com

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Over A Glass Of Wine

My long suffering wife looked steely eyed at me last evening over a glass of wine and said that he thought I was under eating. She doubted it was all the other things I had cataloged as reasons for my bonking running performances. She may well be right. I do tend to over regulate my calorie intake at times when I am either not running or if I am trying, once again, for the elusive 5 pounds.

I know that endurance athletes need to eat and that carbs need to be heavily in their diet (or at least in mine). Knowing and doing are two different things.

I have 2-3 days off from running to ponder the great question and then start running again on Wednesday. I am at an off site for one of my clients. I may be able to get in a run on Tuesday but that will depend on sleep and especially scheduling that is not in my control.

No comments: