To reach me via email

If you wish to reach me: lastchancerunner@gmail.com

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

20:22

I went to Forbes Mill this monring getting there earlier than usual. Jake was already out running so I ran an up and back in 23:30 and change, jogged over to the track at the high school and back. Then I ran back up the trail, saw Jake and ran back with him. Jake told me he was running the last loop hard but not all out. Tempo Minus he called it. I decided to go up with him. I hadn't run tempo in months. I just followed him up. We hit the top in 10:40 made the turn and came down pushing the pace all the way back. Not all out but TEMPO. We came in at 20:22. Including the last loop, I ran 57 minutes and change.

I went back in the late afternoon and ran 4 x 800 with the club but frankly I was creaky through the whole run. Another two miles but I am not sure it did any good.

No comments: