To reach me via email

If you wish to reach me: lastchancerunner@gmail.com

Friday, December 19, 2008

Ringing True

The Silicon Valley Warrior wasn't very warrioring this morning. I dragged myself out for 41 minutes in between showers. The weather was warmer (high 40's) but that seemed to make no difference whatsoever. I just punked out. Yeah, I felt better over time but never good enough to justify me being out there. I think my head and body just weren't in it and one tends to follow the other. I could just as well stayed inside, had another cup of coffee and taken my time getting ready to work. Of course when I looked out the window at lunch it wasn't raining but it was windy. I am sure the Baylands would have been fun.

Bottom Line: I am not over trained and I am getting enough sleep. Either I am bonking on too few carbs or I am simply not motivated anymore. The last ring truest.

I could go to the Danny model which is running 4-5 days a week and keep the miles low. Maybe one longer run a week. He runs 3-5 miles a workout. I am not an interval sort of guy but maybe some time trials 1-2 x a week..

But nothing "has" to be done. No single workout "has" to be run.

Oops, it's too cold outside. I think I'll skip the run. I wonder how bad that could be?

Or I could just give it all a rest.

No comments: