To reach me via email

If you wish to reach me: lastchancerunner@gmail.com

Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Tight Calf

I ran twice yesterday in very different sort of conditions. The morning run was in a steady drizzle. I did an easy 38 minutes and noticed right off that my right calf was tight.

In the early afternoon I ran another 40 minutes. The calf seemed OK but I did have several incidents where it tightened up. Then after a few seconds it wouldn't bother me at all. Very strange. I guess that "burning" 7:06 slightly strained it.

So this is the calf that wasn't bother me. The good calf.

I massaged the heck out of yesterday whenever I got a chance. I wrapped my right instep and arch with coban tape. This often takes pressure off the calf.

My legs seem to be sending very clear messages to my brain.

No comments: