To reach me via email

If you wish to reach me: lastchancerunner@gmail.com

Thursday, May 14, 2009

And another

Ran "another" 50 minutes and felt good. Ran/walked to the dam in 15:30 and then came down in 12 minutes (all the way back to my car). Continued over to the school track jogged over there for a while.

Jake ran today. Whoa! Two days after his arrhythmia procedure. Breakfast afterward.

Talked big about going to 6 days.

Do I really want to do that?

At work (again)
:
I understand that there are 3 levels in my game

1. The cage

2. The habitat

3. The wild

There are good and bad things about all three but in the first two I am fed by someone else. In the last, I kill my own food. Presently, I am in the second level but I need to morph to the 3rd level to be effective.

No comments: