To reach me via email

If you wish to reach me: lastchancerunner@gmail.com

Thursday, May 28, 2009

The Puma

Wednesday: Ran an easy 50 minutes in the morning.

I had a strange dream Wednesday night. For some reason I was on foot near El Camino Real in San Carlos. I was trying to get home to San Mateo where Sue and I first lived when we were married. I stopped to rest in the hallway of a building and must have dozed off because when I opened my eyes there was a puma standing over me. It wasn't snarling at all. Just wanting to play like a big cat. I felt some concern but no real fear and in the end I scratched its muzzle and behind its ears and it seemed content. Others came and wanted to harm it but I told them to leave the puma alone.

I woke up.....My first thought.

Coffee.

Thursday: Joined Jake at Forbes and ran two up and backs. The first was dam slow. 30 miniutes from my car. The second was a hair over 24 flat and I really felt good throughout.

Total of 54 minutes of running.

No comments: