To reach me via email

If you wish to reach me: lastchancerunner@gmail.com

Monday, May 11, 2009

Ready to go

I took the day off and drove with my son to Santa Rosa. Had lunch with my mother and then drove back. Nice seeing my mother but also sitting in the shade next to a deli and having a Macanudo cigar. It was at Oakmont and it was peaceful and quiet and million miles away from Silicon Valley.

When we got back to the house around 4 pm I went in and took an unplanned nap. Felt even better afterward.

I feel ready to go running-wise. Ready to go.

Jake made a comment at breakfast the other day.

I wish my legs felt as good during a workout as they did while I was driving over to the workout.

That could be the masters mantra but I pretty much have cease to care. The delta between how my legs feel when I am out for a run is very different (as in BIG) than how they feel when I hit the track to actually train.

No comments: