To reach me via email

If you wish to reach me: lastchancerunner@gmail.com

Sunday, May 31, 2009

50 minutes of recovery running

It was the day after and despite running relatively fast yesterday my legs felt really good today. I walked Amber for a warm up and then went out and ran 50 easy minutes. I made the mistake of running over to the college and "ran" (excuse the pun) right into some sort of cycling, running event that had the whole campus tied up. I doubled back and ran back to my favorite and reliable railroad tracks and circled the lake by the 7-11 and then jogged around until I was finally at 35 minutes and about 15 minutes from home.

Yes, I could have gone longer and yes, I could have run faster but right now things are working rather well so I have decided to hold things at this level. Later on I will up some of my runs to 60 minutes. Just not now.

No comments: