To reach me via email

If you wish to reach me: lastchancerunner@gmail.com

Sunday, June 27, 2010

SNORCLE Run

I was out and running just after 8 am. I did my usual RR Tracks, McClellan, De Anza College route. I had covered around 34 minutes when I ran one of former work colleagues and we ran for another half hour or so. We chatted up Snorcle (The Sun-Oracle merger) Then I headed back home rounding things out at 75 minutes total. The good news was my calf was fine and I felt no tiredness from yesterday's 60 minutes of running.

Back to Snorcle. It is hard to believe that "The Larry" won't come unglued sometime soon because right now he is acting very unLarry-like. He hasn't really ripped apart the Labs and much more of the world formerly known as Sun has survived.

Ah, but it is early yet. Even Waterloo didn't get started until about noon. Time yet for more bodies to fill the slopes, ridges and fields of Silicon Valley.

Duke takes the plunge!
http://www.glassfish.nl/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/snorcle2.gif

No comments: