To reach me via email

If you wish to reach me: lastchancerunner@gmail.com

Thursday, June 03, 2010

Two good loops

I ran at Forbes today. Jake is off in Texas someplace so I ran my own pace which was very different from last Monday. I did the first loop in 22:39 and the second in 22:33. I sandwiched this inside 65 minutes of total running. It was definitely warmer but I can't say that the heat got to me. My legs felt good considering that I ran a slow 60 minutes yesterday. For a brief moment I was the fastest guy on the trail. But any local stud could have blown by me. They were just absent during the time I was out there.

Actually it all broke out something like this.

  • 5 minutes of shakedown at home
  • 1 x 2.7 in 22:39
  • Jog over to the school and back which took me roughly 5 minutes and change.
  • 1 x 2.7 in 22:33
  • Easy jog of 10 minutes around the warm down walking loop and back up the trail a bit and return.

No comments: