To reach me via email

If you wish to reach me: lastchancerunner@gmail.com

Sunday, June 05, 2011

12 x 100

Saturday: Did a pure Galloway type workout. I went out for 50 minutes, running 4 minutes and walking one. The idea was to insert an extra day of running and not have to tear up my legs. So, 40 minutes of running and 10 minutes of walking.

Sunday: Today was a memory workout. I slow jogged the neighborhood and then over to the college. There was some sort of kids event going on. Biking and running. I scoped out the north side of the track where I normally do striders and saw that it was clear. I stayed in the far outside lanes and ran 12 x 100 in 19 average with the last in the 17's. I jogged 200 meters in between each strider. I then slow jogged 12 minutes back home. The total run was 73 minutes.

No comments: