To reach me via email

If you wish to reach me: lastchancerunner@gmail.com

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Gutting it out (8 x 150)

I got out around 8:30 in the morning. It felt warm. Supposed to be in the 80's today. I trotted along for 27 minutes including some strides on the track (Still there...Not torn up yet). Then I launched into 8 x 150 with a 150 yard slow job recovery. I hit my goal of 30 seconds and in fact averaged 29 with a low of 28 and a high of 30. Then I trotted back home ending up with 68 minutes of running. The workout was tough. I was tired going in and tired coming out. But this is that point where I bail on doing something hard or I stick to it. Maybe I need to run one of these every 9-10 days instead of every seven days. I'll have to see how I feel. But the point is that I want to do this progression. So for now, I will stick with it.


http://www.ascension.k12.nf.ca/runner.gif

No comments: