To reach me via email

If you wish to reach me: lastchancerunner@gmail.com

Sunday, June 12, 2011

16 x 100

Finally, the hard day. I ran 25 minutes of easy for a warm up and then launched into 16 x 100 with a 200 meter jog in between. Averaged 19 even though my upper back was tight. I pretty much grooved on 19's but ran 2 in the 18's and the last in the 17's. Then I jogged 10 minutes back to the house. The total workout was 80 minutes. More than I wanted to do but this is one my hard day and hopefully it will build speed and strength.

I found out from one of the walkers, who I often chat with, that the track is going to closed for a total renovation so I will have to find some place else to ply my running skills for the next little while. The track has been beat up for quite some time so this is long overdue.

Next week I will run 8 x 150 in 30 seconds.

Sounds like I won't recognize the track when I get back on it.

Title: DeAnza College Athletic Field
Category: Athletic Fields & Parks
Client Name: Foothill-DeAnza College District
$ 2.3 mil Re-construction of school athletic field and track including grading, sub-drainage systems, synthetic field and track, minor concrete, fencing, AC paving.

No comments: