To reach me via email

If you wish to reach me: lastchancerunner@gmail.com

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Holding Serve @ Foothill

 I met up with Dimitri at Foothill College track (my track of yore). Between running around my neighborhood and around Foothill, I warmed up for 30 minutes. Then while D did his own workout, I ran 8 x 150's averaging 29 like last week. The big difference was that I simply completed the 400 meter run around the track (or a 250 meter rest) and then launched into the next rep. I briefly thought about doing 10 reps but decided to hold back since I am running with Danny on Monday. Usually I take a day off after this type of workout.

I admit to being a bit sluggish but I found that the rep part went off fine and I was able to hit my times so the workout, IMHO went off well.

14 minutes of warm down afterward for a total of 70 minutes.












































No comments: