To reach me via email

If you wish to reach me: lastchancerunner@gmail.com

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Aerobic Fartkek & the next day

Wednesday I ran 4 slow miles in the morning and came back in the afternoon and ran another 5 plus miles doing aerobic fartlek. 2 miles easy, 3 x 4 minutes at 85%: 2 minutes at 75%, 1.5 miles warmdown. The afternoon session was cooler than last week by 15 degrees.

9 miles day (give or take).

Today (Thursday) I ran an easy 5 miler in the AM.

Of course, as usual, I felt tired. I still think I would do better if I ran 4 days a week. I guess it's the idea of running more days that is attractive not the actual doing it. I may shift back to 4 BIG days and run still 40 mpw and hang in there. I just feel better.

I don't have to decide now. I will think on it like I always do.

No comments: