To reach me via email

If you wish to reach me: lastchancerunner@gmail.com

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Slow Intervals

Back to low key running. 2 x 5 miles!

I ran 5 this morning at 70% but slowed down when I realized that I was still recovering from my so called mammoth session on Monday. In the evening I went out and joined the club. The track was closed so we ran 4 x .66. I did a short 3 mile warmup and then ran each of the reps not exceeding 70% on tyhe HRM. It was warm so I really trailed the rest of the pack who all were running hard. We started every 8 minutes so I had a bit of recovery. I guess I could call them slow intervals. My legs felt OK.

This is it going forward. I will test myself with some AT runs now and then but that's it until I see something that says I can run faster. I seem to undo myself all the time. I will try not to follow that path.

No comments: