To reach me via email

If you wish to reach me: lastchancerunner@gmail.com

Monday, May 15, 2006

A Day Off

Nice heat wave yesterday. The evening was particularly nasty. High clouds came in and just seem to sit over the bay area sealing in the heat. We barbequed flank steak last night and let the air conditioner run while we ate dinner. After the sun set (I think it set....I couldn't actually see it) We turned off the air and opened up all the windows. But the air outside was still warm. Balmy is too kind a word. Didn't sleep well even with the fan blowing right on me.

Sue and I both had stomach troubles this weekend. Maybe a touch of something going around.

God my life is exciting.

I thought of running today but have decided to pass. Will wait until Tuesday and go out before or after work.

This is the proverbial dump week so I am not too worried about how much I run this week. Then back up for 3 weeks at 40 and then another dump week. That will take me into mid June and if I feel decent I will go up to 45 and stay there for 3-4 weeks.

No comments: