To reach me via email

If you wish to reach me: lastchancerunner@gmail.com

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Day Off

I am taking today off without guilt. My legs will thank me for it on Wednesday (or so I hope).
I figure if I can run 90-100 minutes every other day I can begin to get "there". My Monday longer run could end up going longer but I may only do that every other week rather than weekly. I am not sure it is good for me to do anything hard week after week because it tends to beat me up.

I am going to refocus on my morning 5 miler (a true 5 miles now that I was able to measure the course more accurately). So the times will be much slower than before but at least I will know what I am running.

The other key workout will be an every 3-4 week 2 mile trial run. This will be tough because unless my friend Dimitri is there, I will be doing this alone. It has to be run at 95% effort which means that whatever I do in this run should indicate what I can do in a flat 5K.

No comments: