To reach me via email

If you wish to reach me: lastchancerunner@gmail.com

Tuesday, June 02, 2009

52 minutes of slow

52 minutes of slow this morning.

Another action at work for late June/early July. My initial reaction was that of a Zoo Animal. The thought of it didn't panic me. It was more in the nature of wanting to know what might happen. Prey animals don't know what is going to happen. The only certainty is uncertainty. So I have shifted back to the veld.


In the jungle, the mighty jungle
The lion sleeps tonight
In the jungle, the mighty jungle
The lion sleeps tonight


Near the village, the peaceful village
The lion sleeps tonight
Near the village, the peaceful village
The lion sleeps tonight

Hush, my darling, don't fear, my darling
The lion sleeps tonight
Hush, my darling, don't fear, my darling
The lion sleeps tonight

No comments: