To reach me via email

If you wish to reach me: lastchancerunner@gmail.com

Saturday, January 23, 2010

60 minute run

So I dragged ass all week and hadn't run since last Monday. The trip to Seattle, the Governor's birthday, the trip back. Overloaded with restaurants, banquet halls , airports and airplanes. I don't travel well. I used to (once I cleared jet lag) but that was a million years ago. I got home early enough yesterday from SJC to run but instead laid around the house and surfed the web and watched TV.

So today was it but I delayed the inevitable, slept in, had a giant mug of coffee and drove over to the vets to pick up Amber's ashes.

I let her ride up in the front seat with me. She would have liked that.

I finally got out in the early afternoon and ran 60 minutes with the HRM grooved in the 140's most of the way. Nice run. I totally missed the showers that wet things down in the morning. Mostly it was sunny and breezy. No complaints.

No comments: