To reach me via email

If you wish to reach me: lastchancerunner@gmail.com

Monday, January 04, 2010

Real Double

Did the real double today. 2 x 35 minutes in ole style. I ran 35 minutes this morning before heading off to work and then doubled back at lunch for another 35. I lucked out. Clear and cool this morning and clear and moderate at noon. Perfect running weather.

On the work front, I am architecting my departure. If all goes well I may be out of there by the end of February or early March. At best I stay but part time. I doubt there will be the budget for it and I won't cling or hold on. Well, I acted clingy the next day for several nanoseconds and then got over it.

I will miss the people but not the tasks. I have been over ready to leave since last November.

http://www.fun-at-work.org/images/The%20Art%20of%20Quitting.jpg

New Rules (or old rules).

Don't try to extend this thing. If someone asks you to stay, to do the type of work you are best at, then fine but otherwise you are leaving.

Act like a consultant

Use this card if all else fails

Cut Here
http://www.happyworker.com/files/image/get-out-of-job-jail-free.png

No comments: