To reach me via email

If you wish to reach me: lastchancerunner@gmail.com

Monday, January 25, 2010

Who Dat?

I ran early today to head off the rain that never came. I paid the price for eating comfort food on Sunday. Ribs, Chinese food, chocolate, lemon scone and a banana for good measure. No coffee in the morning. Just launched myself out the door for 70 minutes of dead legged, no good carbs, running. OK, sort of like running in jello but running never the less. The girls were back walking at the track (Who Dat?). Strange group of females and because I am not a young alpha male, they take no notice of me which means I am sort of invisible. I ran my loops stopping once at the bathroom and continuing to grind out the yards until I finally gave myself permission to head back home.

http://www.nanchang.se/culture/food/chinese_food.jpg

No comments: