To reach me via email

If you wish to reach me: lastchancerunner@gmail.com

Monday, January 11, 2010

75:01

I crushed the 75 minute barrier today!

75:01!!!!!

45 minutes this morning and another 30 minutes at lunch. I would have run further this morning but I was unnerved when I dropped one of my gloves into the urinal at the college. I washed out the glove right on the spot in one of the bathroom sinks but realized that the better part of valor was either tossing the gloves (they are cheap brown cotton gardeing gloves) or getting them home and into the washing machine. I chose the latter.

Luckily it wasn't that cold so my gloveless hands didn't freeze.

My legs were murky at best. I felt no residual soreness from yesterday's sterling 23:38 (cough...cough). If I was of a mind to, I probably could run every day as long as the pace was slow enough. Maybe in the world without work (WWW) I might be motivated enough to try this but I doubt it.
http://www.utilitysafeguard.com/images/us/category/gardengloves.png

No comments: