To reach me via email

If you wish to reach me: lastchancerunner@gmail.com

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Another 70 minutes

Another 70 minutes. Tom, Danny & myself (with 10 minutes already under my belt). We ran Saratoga-Douglas as part of our one hour workout. Jeff from our club caught up with us. He had to do a hard stop to keep from running right over us because our pace was so diddly poo. But that's what makes it work for us old guys. Tom got us on his GPS (Gee, I wish I had never heard this) and we only covered 5.3 miles so we were running very slowly indeed. The happy news is that I can go slower. I am sure of it. Of course we walked for 4 one minutes stretches during the run and that probably contributed to slow being slower.

http://scudd.net/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/slow1.jpg

No comments: