To reach me via email

If you wish to reach me: lastchancerunner@gmail.com

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Clean and Jerk

Did my usual ten minute dump run around the neighborhood and then ran another 62 minutes over at WVC, most of it with Danny. My legs felt much better than yesterday which shows that my recovery systems are engaged. That means I ran slow enough on both days to allow myself to recover.

72 minutes altogether. 


After the run Danny and I drove up to see Big Bad Billy and he did the usual adjustment plus did a quick clean and jerk on my right foot because we both thought that the talus bone was out again.  As I sit on the couch writing this, it feels much better. Hopefully it's gone because it has been dogging me for the past several weeks.

So for at least now, game on.

This diagram shows where the talus bone is. That big bone is the hell and ball or as it is better known, the rear of the foot.

http://www.eorthopod.com/images/ContentImages/child/child_foot_flatfoot_congenital/child_flatfoot_anat01.jpg

No comments: