To reach me via email

If you wish to reach me: lastchancerunner@gmail.com

Monday, September 19, 2011

Dumpster Legs



With Sunday off because of a long drive up to see my mother, I decided to run an easy 45-50 minutes today. I ended up running 50 minutes with much of it super slow. My legs were in the dumpster from Saturday. Not so bad that I considered cancelling the run. I actually began to feel better as I ran and the last 10 minutes was the best.

The weather is heading towards heaterville again so running before 9 am felt good. It was still relatively cool. The De Anza Track remains unchanged. It's surface is pretty torn up but the walker was there and we chatted about the Niners playing not to lose (they lost anyway).

http://www.calrecycle.ca.gov/gallery/wasteprev/dumpster.gif

No comments: