To reach me via email

If you wish to reach me: lastchancerunner@gmail.com

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Drifting for 60 minutes

The plan was to run 45-50 minutes this morning at a glacial pace. The second part was accomplished but the first part ended up being 60 minutes because I ran (excuse the pun) into my buddy Charles at De Anza Track (still there) and we ran big loops. We caught up on work gossip.

There was an small mob of geese combing the infield grass for eats. The weather was on the warm side but it didn't bother me. Not a cloud in the sky. No wind.

Finally at 45 minutes I told him that I needed to walk so that I didn't heap too much extra time on my run.  I knew it was a 13- 15 minute trip back home.

I got home at 60 minutes of running and my legs felt great because I was really drifting out there and on the verge of walking at any given moment.

No comments: