To reach me via email

If you wish to reach me: lastchancerunner@gmail.com

Sunday, December 08, 2013

Up and Back record

Set a new "up and back" record between the college, the upper park and back agin. Sort of surprised because it was (((cold))) out. In fact it was so cold ( low 30's ) that I jogged around the parking lot waiting for Dimitri to show up. Once we got moving I actually felt really great. We summited in under 45 minutes and made it back in the usual 33.

What am I finding out about myself ?

Three days a week of running is enough for me right now. Maybe sometime I'll go back to seven days of running in 14.

Just not right now...

The eight pace day is not tearing me down. It seems to help me run faster.

There are no rules...but then I am always finding out that bit of wisdom.




No comments: