To reach me via email

If you wish to reach me: lastchancerunner@gmail.com

Saturday, April 21, 2007

62*

I drove over to the club workout and did a slow 3 mile warmup (the pack pulled away from me rather quickly during the first mile). My legs were stiff from those 100's (I am paying the price at last). The club went to the track to run 600's while I went around campus over and over again to put in another 5 miles for 8 total on the day. My HRM gave out mid run. I knew something was wrong when it was giving a readout of 187 during a very slow jog portion of the run. Now and then it would flicker back on the actual HR but then it would go crazy again.

I had to rush through breakfast so I could take our 11.5 year old Golden (Amber) to the kennel. We're headed out of town for a short two days. Our destination is Santa Barbara.

Turned 62* today.

* I always start using whatever age I am going to be on April 21st as early as January 1st of that same year. That way I have almost 4 months to get used to it.

No comments: