To reach me via email

If you wish to reach me: lastchancerunner@gmail.com

Saturday, April 28, 2007

New HRM

Another seven miles today. I did the 3 mile warmup with the club but had severe indigestion going up the hill. Probably was the energy drink I quaffed on my way over to the workout. I walked for about a half minute, almost immediately felt better and caught up with the back of the pack. After the warmup I put on my new HRM and clicked it on. Either something was weird or I am super rested because my HR was very low and stayed low througout the next 4 miles. I circled back to my car mid run and changed the display watch to my old one (it was the chest band that had gone bad) and ran on another 2miles but the result was the same.

Even though the workout was held early it was already warm out and I could feel the heat. Summer is coming. My least favorite time of the year (but I don't hate it...It's all relative).

No Jake or Dimitri today at breakfast. We still had a lively group. Danny was there and we put on our usual show.

No comments: