To reach me via email

If you wish to reach me: lastchancerunner@gmail.com

Monday, April 02, 2007

Undaunted 80 minutes

It was the last roundup this morning. Dropped my car off for maintenace. BIG maintenance. Two of the rear outside tail lights had gone out. The driver's side window didn't always go up. Noticeable vibrations in the steering wheel when braking at higher speeds. Needed an oil change. Turned out the timing belt and water pump were beginning to go. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ kah ching!

$2,000 later.

AAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Still, undaunted I went out and ran an easy 80 minutes with 4 miles of 350 meter jog and 50 meter walk thrown in right in the middle. I kept it easy and my legs never felt tired.

I shared the track with Asian Girls and Traditional Indian Couple. I ran clockwise. Everyone else ran counter. No one smiles or talked to anyone. It was a silent day at De Anza.

No comments: