To reach me via email

If you wish to reach me: lastchancerunner@gmail.com

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Danger Will Robinson!!!

I ran 7.5 miles this morning with Jake. 3 mile warmup, one mile at 6:44 (felt good) followed by 8 laps of 300 jog, 100 sprint averaging 17's and 18's. We then ran around campus for another mile and a half.

In the evening I went and ran another mile to warmup and then ran 6 x 100 with Ray and Dimitri (well..not with them..behind them) averaging 16's. I felt a slight pull (not painful..just tight) in my right buttock (OK, the right side of my ass). I then jogged an easy 5 laps around the track. Maybe 2.5 mile total with 10 miles for the day.

What have I learned? I can't run 100's in the morning and come back in the evening and run more of them.

So from now on it's either morning or evening for 100's. Not both. The question is if I take it easy how long will it take for this to heal?

No comments: