To reach me via email

If you wish to reach me: lastchancerunner@gmail.com

Friday, April 27, 2007

Warming Up

Things are warming up. I went out at about 9 am without the HRM I just received in the mail and ran my 7 mile course (untimed). I kept the pace very easy throughout.

Dwight is at it again. He has a new energizer bunny to help me out. He tries and I know he means well. This time it is Mark Force's self help, health book. He tells me that he has rebounded big time and is running 100 mpw. He can easily persuade his body to do what his mind believes. That is how it is supposed to work, isn't it? All it tells me is that the energy was there all along or that he just needed some down time (for him..70 mpw) until he felt better again.

Anyway, the book is $29.95 and I may buy it but the last book that persuaded me to change was Galloway's Book On Running (1984). I need to do some more research and then make a decision. My house is littered with Dwight's good intentions. About $300.00 worth.

No comments: