To reach me via email

If you wish to reach me: lastchancerunner@gmail.com

Monday, April 09, 2007

80 minutes

I ran a more agressive 80 minutes this morning keeping my HR in the 140-150 range. I felt OK throughout. Mouth sores almost gone (but not gone yet). It was sunny but windy, t-shirt conditions so I got blown around when I headed east (or is it north?).

Banzai was on the track tearing around clockwise in lane number one. Asian woman was there too. The plump one who hangs with the skinny one (who has not been out in a week or so). School is back in after Easter break so "studentia's" were everywhere. Soon the exercise classes will be on the track blocking lanes but that will be fun. I get to practice "threading" between groups of walkers and runners, moving forward, totally "track" unaware.

No comments: