To reach me via email

If you wish to reach me: lastchancerunner@gmail.com

Friday, January 18, 2008

45 minutes of drifting

Another day of not pushing the pace. I ran 45 minutes this morning finally wearing my HRM. I drifted along in the 130's and 140's. The weather was cool and sunny with almost no breeze. I dressed to the nines wearing tights, two tops and two pair of gloves. I admit that I was warmer than I would have wanted to be from the mid point on but it got me out the door. Sprint Girl was on the football field doing hard 100's and walking back. She of the athletic build. Outside of that the place was empty.

I was thinking that I have not seen Ohio in quite a while.

The family in Seattle are going to put Cass to sleep. It will be close to five long weeks since he was rear ended at a stop light and his skull was crushed. Basically he is brain dead. A sad end for a nice guy. We'll be headed up for the funeral service next Thursday.

No comments: