To reach me via email

If you wish to reach me: lastchancerunner@gmail.com

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Talk about low key

Talk about low key. I ran another 30 minutes of easy jogging yesterday morning. I know it will return (or at least I hope it will return) but right now my focus is not on running. My left knee did well. At times I feel this vague pressure down there when walking especially if I have just gotten up from sitting down. I am doing legs lifts having built up to 12 with each leg on my way to 20. In a week or two I will run with Jake again. I am conflicted on whether I should simply go back to a version of the low mileage Danny-program I did when I turned 50 of just go back to 8-10 miles every other day.

I guess I will figure it out.

Right now I am ghosting along in my part time work world. There is a great deal in flux and while I am not letting to get to me, I have to stay attentive.

I face another year of having money in the bank but still needing to work part time to cover the delta. I don't mind working at exactly what I want to do but this situation tends to lead to things I don't want to do. As I said, I need to be careful and attentive.

No comments: