To reach me via email

If you wish to reach me: lastchancerunner@gmail.com

Monday, January 21, 2008

Rain Gear & 10 Minute Miles

The rain finally made another sweep over the Bay Area. Almost no wind but just a steady shower of wetness. I threw on my rain gear and jogged around for 50 minutes. My legs felt good but then slow running does that. I eventually went over to the college and ran some loops on a deserted track. I probably could have stayed out longer but will leave that to next week after we get back from Seattle.

Note to self: No HRM again. I just timed the run but ran a varied course. No idea of distance. Twist my arm and I would guess that it was a bit over 5 miles. The era of the 10 minute mile has arrived.

Still undecided whether I will do the every other day HRM thing or the Danny approach. No longer for fast times. Just for enjoyment. I may combine both.

No comments: