To reach me via email

If you wish to reach me: lastchancerunner@gmail.com

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Almost missed it

I almost missed the club workout. I slept in to 7 am and then had coffee. I figured at worst that I would have breakfast with the guys and run afterwards but I finally cleared the toilet at 7:30 and decided to head over anyway. I ran in the back of the group (aka..DOG MEAT) and covered 2.75 miles in 23 minutes and change. I warmed down around campus for a total run of just under 38 minutes.

I am very unmotivated. Probably as close to not wanting to run as I have been forever or at least since I began in 1968. For now, I will baby myself and let it come back naturally (or not). I know the reason is because I was on a program that tore me down and one of the signs outside of having some sort of minor flu bug is loss of interest in exercising.

My best guess is that the desire to run will come back if I don't push it.

It was cold (but clear and sunny) this morning. Felt like it was down in the 30's. That probably didn't help matters.

No comments: