To reach me via email

If you wish to reach me: lastchancerunner@gmail.com

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Not Missing It

I wish I could say that I mind not running but frankly I don't mind it a bit. I haven't stepped out on the raids for 6 days and counting. Of course the fact that one hell of a storm blasted through here late last week may have had something to do with it. I could have run Saturday and also Monday but chose to continue to be a couch potato or yam or whatever I am looking like these days. Yeah, I am polaying it day by day adn week by week but not running feel right. I don't want to gain weight but I will deal with 5 pounds if I have to versus feeling beat up running a series of sub par performances. Jake is still out but he is cross training. I am not even doing that.

But all and all, I am OK with it for now.

No comments: