To reach me via email

If you wish to reach me: lastchancerunner@gmail.com

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

71 minutes at Forbes Mill

I ran a comeback high of 71 minutes with Jake this morning. We ran down the Los Gatos Creek Trail, did a loop and came back. Jake then went up to the dam and back in 22 minutes and change while I ran over to the track, circle led it and came back for my 71 minutes.

I am still not right. I had to fight a bit towards the latter half of the run to keep my HR down under 70% plus my left upper achilles began to bother me. Not enough to stop my run but it definitely got my attention. I added a heel lift to my running shoes for the near future and adviled when I got home. I know I should ice but historically ice seems to do very little for me in this type of situation.

I am just weird that way.

We escaped any rain. It was clear and very cool so I wore the works. Ski cap, double gloves and tights.

No comments: